http://wp.kwanumzen.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo4.png 0 0 Daniel Pardo http://wp.kwanumzen.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo4.png Daniel Pardo2020-01-28 08:39:362020-06-29 15:29:561. What to bring
Borisa is very isolated on the mountain. It is important to bring everything in the list and what you might need, there’s no shops were to find what you don’t bring.
- Hydroalcoholic gel and masks (enough for the entire retreat, we will use it when the safety distance cannot be maintained).
- Sleeping bag or sheets.
- Lantern (+ batteries).
- Towel, toiletries (gel, shampoo, etc. All Zen Center discharges go directly to nature, so we encourage you to use environmentally friendly products).
- Slippers and mountain shoes.
- Clothing comfortable for meditation (discreet and neutral colors).
- Clothing suitable for the season of the year (in the mountains the weather can vary a lot from day to day, and be cold).
- If you have precepts, please bring your short/long formal robe and kasa.
- In the Dharma room, socks are always worn.
- We function with solar panels, so the use of hair dryers, irons, etc. is not allowed. Please use electricity consciously.