(Bori Sa is very isolated between mountains, it is important that you bring everything that comes up on the list and what you may need, since there are no stores or anywhere to get anything.)
What kind of clothes do I have to bring? What do I have to bring?
– Sleeping bag or sheets.
– Flashlight (batteries).
– Towel, personal cleaning utensils (gel, shampoo, etc. All zen discharges go directly to nature, so it is advisable to bring organic products).
– Indoor shoes and mountain shoes.
– Comfortable clothes to meditate (discrete and neutral colors).
– Clothing suitable for the season (in the mountains the weather can vary a lot from one day to the next).
– If you have precepts, please bring your short / long formal dress and the kasa.
– Socks are always worn in the Dharma room.
– We work with solar panels, so it is not allowed to use hair dryers, irons, etc. Please use electricity consciously.